[Openstack] Download file from swift extremely slow

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:03:33 UTC 2017

Is this *really* the default chunk_size?

http://docs.python-requests.org/en/master/api/#requests.Response.iter_content

Because, that'd be like a *lot* of read calls for a large object ;)

https://github.com/openstack/python-openstackclient/blob/master/openstackclient/api/object_store_v1.py#L383

Maybe try like, idk, chunk_size=None or 64 * 2 ** 10?

-Clay