[Openstack] [Neutron][VXLAN] PPTP VPN problem

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Thu Jan 5 17:13:52 UTC 2017

Are you using OpenVPN? In that case I believe you need the following
options on the client:

mssfix 1200
tun-mtu 1200

___

John Petrini

NOC Systems Administrator   //   *CoreDial, LLC*   //   coredial.com
//   [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/coredial>   [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/99631>   [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/104062177220750809525/posts>   [image: Blog]
<http://success.coredial.com/blog>
Hillcrest I, 751 Arbor Way, Suite 150, Blue Bell PA, 19422
*P: *215.297.4400 x232   //   *F: *215.297.4401   //   *E: *
jpetrini at coredial.com

[image: Exceptional people. Proven Processes. Innovative Technology.
Discover CoreDial - watch our video]
<http://cta-redirect.hubspot.com/cta/redirect/210539/4c492538-6e4b-445e-9480-bef676787085>

material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or
computer.