[Openstack] OpenStack Ocata for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

James Scollard spyderdyne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:08:26 UTC 2017

I could take up some of the effort if someone can get me up to speed.  I am
also currently unemployed and looking for work, so I am unable to speak to
my availability in the future.  I know how to build and test-deploy .deb
packages though.  I actually just built something I can deploy full-stack
to locally as well.  Is this something that can be shared?

Thanks.