[Openstack] [Fuel] How to manage Puppet manifests, data

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 10 22:52:05 UTC 2017

Hi Gregory,

What version of Fuel do you use?

I'm not that familiar with openstack puppet library, can help only with
last question, you can override parameters using fuel Nailgun extension
which allows to override settings generated by Nailgun [1], these changes
can be applied by redeploying the cluster (which ensures configs using
puppet).

Adding to the thread Fuel engineers who can help you with specific question
regarding to `os_service_default`.

Thanks,

[1] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-nailgun-extension-iac