[Openstack] Fwd: [Swift] : Dataset or Workload

Sameer Kulkarni ksameersrk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:38:57 UTC 2017

Thanks for the response.

We were trying to simulate the features of swift on our cloud simulators.
So benchmarking tools like ssbench, swift-bench etc, are not much of use to
us.

When I said standard workload, I meant actual industrial workloads.
Something like transaction happening over Google Drive over a period of one
minute [Any client using Swift for object storage, Google Drive is just an
example. I don't know if it uses Swift]. The transaction can be something
like
*CRUD Ops, FILENAME, SIZE, [Some more properties]*

Thank you
Sameer Kulkarni