[Openstack] Trove Shadow Tenant

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Feb 6 04:46:03 UTC 2017

Ah, are you saying that "shadow tenant" is not possible in standard
Openstack? (I did wonder if that was the case).

I like your idea about putting the trove guest config on tmpfs, that
could be the answer! (I guess as the standard images have no swap either
that stops another line of attack to get the configuration details).

regards

Mark