[Openstack] [OpenStack] [keystone] How to make keystone highly available?

Alexandr Porunov alexandr.porunov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:51:02 UTC 2016

> How do you handle database high availability and replication?

Especially in my case, I don't care about tokens which will be lost after
first keystone server dies. My services can authenticate again and get new
tokens. It isn't critical. But if in your case it isn't acceptable then I
would have used fernet tokens on your place (but they are a little bit
bigger than uuid tokens). If you need small tokens, fast checks and you
can't lose tokens then I would have used MariaDB Galera Cluster for the
token replication.