[Openstack] Fuel 9 deployment

Duck Euler duck2718 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:28:42 UTC 2016

> I can't access horizon after successful deployment

On the Fuel Screen showing a successful deployment, there should be a green
button labeled "Proceed to Horizon" horizon ip address is usually the first
usable public IP address in the pool. if you used the default public ip
address, it may get assigned 172.16.0.2

> ssh to any node

The root user on Fuel node has private for all the nodes. Login in to the
fuel server as root, then ssh to node

# ssh node-1

# fuel node list
shows nodes.