[Openstack] Problem with HEAT orchestration installation

Z Oleg olegzz at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 6 08:29:37 UTC 2016

Hi,
I follow Openstack installation guide for Ubuntu - http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/install-guide-ubuntu/heat.html (http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/inst...).

I passed almost all steps for other modules, but I faced following error when I installed HEAT. At the verification step I got following error:

root at dev:~# openstack orchestration service list
ERROR: You are not authorized to use index.

I use admin credentials:

root at dev:~# env | grep OS_
OS_USER_DOMAIN_NAME=default
OS_IMAGE_API_VERSION=2
OS_PROJECT_NAME=admin
OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
OS_PASSWORD=password
OS_AUTH_URL=http://controller:35357/v3
OS_USERNAME=admin
OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=default

Roles are assigned according installation guide:

root at dev:~# openstack role assignment list --name
+------------------+------------------------+-------+-----------------+--------+-----------+
| Role | User | Group | Project | Domain | Inherited |
+------------------+------------------------+-------+-----------------+--------+-----------+
| admin | admin at default | | admin at default | | False |
| user | demo at default | | demo at default | | False |
| heat_stack_owner | demo at default | | demo at default | | False |
| admin | nova at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | glance at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | manila at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | cinder at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | heat at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | neutron at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | swift at default | | service at default | | False |
| admin | heat_domain_admin at heat | | | heat | False |

Please help!

Kind regards,
Oleg.