[Openstack] UnsupportedVersion Endpoint does not support RPC version

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Thu Oct 27 16:53:18 UTC 2016

I don't have any further suggestions. Since the 7th parameter was added in
API version 4.2 the issue you're having doesn't really surprise me. However
it seems like you have a workaround for migrating either direction. Is that
not enough for what you're trying to accomplish?

___

John Petrini

NOC Systems Administrator   //   *CoreDial, LLC*   //   coredial.com
//   [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/coredial>   [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/99631>   [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/104062177220750809525/posts>   [image: Blog]
<http://success.coredial.com/blog>
Hillcrest I, 751 Arbor Way, Suite 150, Blue Bell PA, 19422
*P: *215.297.4400 x232   //   *F: *215.297.4401   //   *E: *
jpetrini at coredial.com

[image: Exceptional people. Proven Processes. Innovative Technology.
Discover CoreDial - watch our video]
<http://cta-redirect.hubspot.com/cta/redirect/210539/4c492538-6e4b-445e-9480-bef676787085>

material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or
computer.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Oisin O'Malley <oisin.omalley at iocane.com.au