[Openstack] Trove MySQL v5.[67] images?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Oct 13 09:05:42 UTC 2016

On Oct 12, 2016, at 10:28 PM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> I think you can avoid having to do that by including 22 in tcp_ports variable (see trove/common/cfg.py). I only noticed this after laboriously amending sec groups many times myself…

Yeah, I did that a few months ago. It was in 'some' of the many
HOWTOs, documentation pages or somewhere..

But that's incoming.. I need outgoing RabbitMQ, incoming Trove and a few
other things..

So I have a 'default' SG that will allow my _core_ services talk to
every one else and vise versa..
--
Turbo Fredriksson
turbo at bayour.com