[Openstack] Urgent! MTU size issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:53:47 UTC 2016

I have found in openstack VxLAN MTU is 1450 and if i go and change
with following command on all server my application start working.

ip netns exec qrouter-2c23f26a-09a4-4a58-b7af-1ec0ee4078fa ifconfig
qr-12e51a7a-37 mtu 1500

so where and which option i should tune to make it permanent, i was
reading about it and found following two option but not sure which one
i should use to set only VxLAN MTU to 1500

path_mtu = 0
global_physnet_mtu = 1500

after changing this setting should i need to restart compute node or
just neutron service?