[Openstack] How to expand /boot size in Fuel deployment?

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:03:29 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, this is my first time ask questions to this mailing list.
Apologize first that I'm not good at English. I'll try to ask the question
on English clearly.
Welcome to ask if I got nay details that I'm not write it clear.

I'm using Fuel 7.0 to deploy my OpenStack environment (Kilo, of course).

Now I'm trying to add one of node into my exist environment.
Problem is, this node will going to test kernel after the deployment.
But the default /boot size is too small for me (which is 200MB only.)

I searched Fuel documents and found that it can set on Fuel provisioning
setting (by edit YAML file.)
But I'm not sure how to edit it, because this node had 2 hard drives
(without RAID).
And I can see two /boot size options in YAML file.

Does anyone know how to expand kernel partition?

Many thanks,
Eddie.