[Openstack] Multi-Node devstack /liberty setup link

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Thu Mar 31 08:22:17 UTC 2016

networking-calico has a script at [1] that can be used to set up a multi-node stable/liberty DevStack cluster, and extensive comments inside the script explain that.

If you use this script, it should be on fresh Ubuntu Trusty VMs with no data that you'd mind losing, and please note that the cluster will be configured to use networking-calico's approach to networking between VMs [2].

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-calico/tree/devstack/bootstrap.sh?h=1.1.3

[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/networking-calico/

    Neil