[Openstack] Building a new CentOS 6.7 glance image

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 22:34:27 UTC 2016

I am trying to launch a instance from horizon using this new image.  It was
working on the centos 6 server that I built it on.  The server comes up
eventually on horizon but with no networking or keys due to the cloudinit
not working and running into that issue with reaching that 169 address.

Thanks for your help with this.