[Openstack] SSL cert issue on openstack client

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:18:29 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I am new to openstack and currently have a openstack environment that
seems to have ssl enabled.  From my mac I am able to use the openstack
api without any issues and without having to do anything for ssl.
However, from my CentOS 7.1 server I get the following error message:

--
bash-4.2$ openstack image list
Discovering versions from the identity service failed when creating

I do seem to have the ca certificates installed:

--
$ rpm -qa | grep -i ca-cert
ca-certificates-2015.2.4-70.0.el7_1.noarch

Is there something extra that I need to do in order to get the
openstack api working on CentOS?

Not having much luck with this.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!