[Openstack] How to publish our self-development dashboard under the Horizon distribution?

Lior Friedman Lior at ocz.com
Wed Mar 16 16:12:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

My company had developed some storage appliance which we consider to manage by our own developed dashboard as part of the openstack Horizon service.

How should we able to do it?

1)      Do we need to sign up as a contributor? Foundation member?

2)      Do we need to license the "OpenStack Powered" logo?

3)      How can we distribute our product in the openstack marketplace in case we are using only the Horizon service without any compute or storage service (e.g. - Nova, Cinder etc.')?

I will appreciate any guidance.

Regards,
Lior.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This communication including any attached file(s) is CONFIDENTIAL, intended only for the named recipient (s) above and contains trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and any file attachments by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply electronic mail and permanently delete the original transmission and any attachments from your computer system and any copies of this message and file attachments. Thank you.