[Openstack] Which storage is the best for temporary store?

Alexandr Porunov alexandr.porunov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:54:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

I need a temporary storage for users videos.
This is my scenario:
1. User uploads a video file chunk by chunk.
2. My application stores each chunk in the temporary storage.
3. When video loading is finished then my transformation server transforms
this video and stores into permanent storage.
4. After video was saved in permanent storage it is deleted from temporary
storage.

Which storage is the best for read/write/delete only once and has the
ability to save files chunk by chunk? Swift? Cinder? or something else?

Sincerely, Alexandr