[Openstack] Questions about neutron DVR stability and deployment

张东亚 fortitude.zhang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:25:02 UTC 2016

Hi list,

DVR have been released in Juno, and Mikata will be released in March, After
analysed bugs related to DVR in launchpad, it seems core functionality of
DVR have near stable except for floating ip, however, the multinode dvsm
gate test still be marked as non-voting which made me wonder whether
community treat DVR as a non production ready feature or not.

I wonder know whether some user have been deployed DVR in production
environment, or when the DVR feature will be marked as stable, or there are
some plan?

Thanks a lot.