[Openstack] (no subject)

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Jun 23 11:33:45 UTC 2016

Before you can execute any administrational tasks you have to authenticate.
So according to the docs I use
(http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/install-guide-obs/keystone-services.html)
you need some credentials in your environment, at least

OS_TOKEN (only for initializing the identity service)
OS_URL
OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION

The example looks like this:

export OS_TOKEN=294a4c8a8a475f9b9836
export OS_URL=http://controller:35357/v3
export OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3

The token is created in a previous step, so make sure you have
followed the guide you are using, otherwise you won't get very far. ;-)

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983