[Openstack] Create instance fails on creating block device - Block Device Mapping is Invalid

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Jun 21 12:36:35 UTC 2016

If it was the flavor, you would get different errors, something like
"flavor disk too small" or "out of memory". Again, I recommend to
launch an instance on local disk to see if that is working, then fix
the iscsi issue to be able to create volumes at all, first empty
volumes, then from an image and so on.