[Openstack] swift-recon over different rings

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Jun 18 05:58:39 UTC 2016

On 18/06/16 01:49, Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> What openstack/swift version are you using?
>
> I have liberty openstack swift and swift-recon returns error when i run
> with -p option

I am using matika version of swift (2.7). Looking at my checkout of the
swift src, I see that the '-p' option for recon is *not* present in the
liberty branch :-(

FWIW, swift is not terribly closely tied to your overall openstack
version, so you can happily run matika swift in a liberty openstack setup.

Cheers

Mark