[Openstack] [heat][nova][cinder]Mount a CD-ROM ISO to an instance

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Jun 9 14:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

> mount a cdrom iso to a instance during boot
> time along with the actual image.

do you mean to mount an iso when creating an instance or when an
existing instance is booting?
If you have an existing instance you can attach a previously created
volume (from that ISO) to your instance, and that volume stays
attached even if you reboot your instance.

I don't think you can attach an ISO during creation, I may be wrong though.

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983