[Openstack] Launch an instance from the images tab

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Jul 29 09:50:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, if I'm in the images
view (Horizon) of a project and click on "Launch" to boot an instance
from this selected image, the resulting dialog has no image
pre-selected as it used to have, so I have to select the source again.
I'm not sure if this has changed since or during Mitaka, hard to say.
Or is there even an existing bug I couldn't find yet?

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983