[Openstack] Trove: The Parameter (VolumeType) was not defined in template

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Jul 22 19:24:22 UTC 2016

On Jul 22, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Amrith Kumar wrote:

> This is the heat template as we discussed on IRC.

Right.

Since there is absolutly no mention about Trove not
working [correctly/at all] with Heat any where on
the 'Net, could we please have that added to the
documentation? And the config option either removed
or a mentioning there as well?
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris