[Openstack] Can't get data from the neutron metadata proxy

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 6 12:51:35 UTC 2016

if this is not an install from source, say you installed it by using
apt-get install, then you just need to start the service like this (on
ubuntu, other platform, the miles will vary)

service neutron-dhcp-agent start
service neutron-metadata-agent start

you will need to make sure that neutron.conf, dhcp_agent.ini and
metadata_agent.ini files are in /etc/neutron directory with right
configuration values.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology