[Openstack] [ceilometer] How to retrieve meters from rbd resources

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Jul 1 10:03:17 UTC 2016

Thanks for the explanation, that actually helps a lot (and makes me
realise that I did that for nothing ;-) )!
I'll be out of office for the next three weeks, so any attempt to
contribute will start after my vacation ;-)

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983