[Openstack] OpenStack Liberty and Ryu

Silvia Fichera fichera.sil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:05:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I would like to try to use Openstack (installed via Devstack) with Ryu in a
multinode environment.
On line I just found suggestion to use it with previous versions of
OpenStack. Have you got any update?
Any suggestion to build the local.conf?
In particular I would separate the mgmt network from the data network. In
fact I have 3 nodes (that I'm considering compute nodes) connected each
other through an OVS which is installed in a virtual machine.
So, for each node I have 2 interfaces and 2 ip addresses: eth0 with
10.30.3.x for the mgmt network and eth1 10.0.0.x connected to the switch
for the data plane.

Do you know how to manage the local.conf to let this environment work?
I already tried with OpenDaylight but my attempt was unsuccessful.

Thak you

--
Silvia Fichera