[Openstack] Glance(SearchLight)

Khushbu Parakh khushbuparakh at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:13:44 UTC 2016

Hi I am khushbu an Outreachy applicant. I am done with my setup with devstack.Reading docs that are needed. I need help in following bugs to know more aboutthem and to get started withhttps://blueprints.launchpad.net/searchlight/+spec/glance-artifacts-pluginhttps://blueprints.launchpad.net/searchlight/+spec/notification-simulator-testshttps://blueprints.launchpad.net/searchlight  and also how to assign these bugs to me and other ways to contribute to searchlight project.
Thanks
Regards,Khushbu ParakhArya College Of Engineering and ITLinkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/khushbuparakhabout.me/khushbu.parakh