[Openstack] HEAT - Conditional Statements

Chris Buccella chris.buccella at antallagon.com
Mon Feb 22 22:41:21 UTC 2016

Can you utilize two ResourceGroups, one with cinder volumes and one
without? Then use two parameters, servers_with_volumes_count and
servers_without_volumes_count which will map to the count parameter for
ResourceGroup. It's ok for count to be 0:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/openstack.html#OS::Heat::ResourceGroup-prop-count

-Chris