[Openstack] Tenant name from within an instance

gustavo panizzo (gfa) gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Fri Feb 19 11:33:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 04:12:24 +0000, Davíð Örn Jóhannsson wrote:
> ?I'm using masterless puppet recipes within the project and they instances are spun up with heat templates
i don't have a lot of heat experience but i'm sure it can be done in
nova instance definition, besides if you run heat agent inside the vm
you can do a lot of stuff with it

sorry i don't have examples, i use my own panel to do that stuff

i would suggest you to start playing with nova boot --meta key=value

1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa