[Openstack] Virtual Firewall Appliance

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:41:36 UTC 2016

I don't think that you'll be able to do that in IceHouse, neither on Juno.

Only Kilo and Liberty have a native function to disable the port_security
per port. Without it, OpenStack Neutron (and also Nova Network, I guess)
will not allow the firewall Instance to work correctly. It will not see any
packets that are not destined to it and also, it will not be able to
forward packets, because the Neutron (and Nova Network), will drop the
packets soon as it leaves the firewall Instance.

I'm not aware of a solution nice for IceHouse...