[Openstack] Fwd: Need to integrate radius server with OpenStack

pratik dave prtkdave at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:16:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have two servers on same subnet.

We have setup freeradius on one server and OpenStack with devstack on
another.

We are using mooshot and we have installed moonshot libraries and enabled
auth_gssapi  module with apache2.4 .

We have enabled websso in OpenStack horizon. Our freeradius setup is
working tested locally.

Now we are stuck at this point how to authenticate users via freeradius.

Any help or pointers on this would be grateful.

Thank you.