[Openstack] Horizon missing loadbalance UI button

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Aug 31 16:52:01 UTC 2016

On Aug 31, 2016, at 5:27 PM, Satish Patel wrote:

> I hate this :(  Openstack has tons of release and everyone is freaking
> opposite to other :(

Tell me about it!! And the documentation could stand a improvement
as well.

> Every year they have new release how people migrate old stuff from old
> to new, kinds scary..

And they keep changing the options (in the config files) all the time.
Instead of taking some time and think things trough and figure out what
they actually want to do! I've seen terrible horror stories about upgrading
from one release to another :(

I do _NOT_ (!!) look forward to upgrade this in a couple of months! I
will most likely just skip the next version and if/when I need to a
couple of years down the line, do a complete reinstall of everything :(.

It's simply not acceptable, and does not give confidence in Openstack!
--
Life sucks and then you die