[Openstack] openstack vs neutron CLI (mikata)

Sean.Boran at swisscom.com Sean.Boran at swisscom.com
Thu Aug 18 10:57:39 UTC 2016

Steve,

I upgraded and can no longer use networking functions ☹.
Where should I report the issue, is this the right place?

Upgraded my client with:
pip install --upgrade python-openstackclient

openstack --version
openstack 2.6.0

openstack --debug --insecure network list
….
REQ: curl -g -i --insecure -X GET http://myhost.example.net:9696/v2.0/networks -H "User-Agent: openstacksdk/0.9.2 keystoneauth1/2.11.1 python-requests/2.11.1 CPython/2.7.12" -H "Accept: application/json" -H "X-Auth-Token: {SHA1}436d68a30a626d6ea7d9990d67738382f9534a21"
Starting new HTTP connection (1): idc7stack3.corproot.net
Connection failure that may be retried.

OS_DEFAULT_DOMAIN=Default
OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
OS_PASSWORD=admin