[Openstack] Customize app for Murano

Reza Bakhshayeshi reza.b2008 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:17:14 UTC 2016

Hi Kirill,

Thanks for your answer, I suppose above error is due to the root password
page after MariaDB package installation.
I'll check that and notify you after holidays :)

By the way, another question:
How can I install murano-agent on my own image without using image-builder?
Cloning git and installing python packages didn't work for me on Ubuntu
14.04 and
I couldn't find an update instruction.

Regards,
Reza