[Openstack] new here - quick question on Horizon/Mitaka

Wade Thurman thethurmans.wade at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:39:41 UTC 2016

I am new to the thread... so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Can anyone point me to how to properly apply boostrap/bootswatch themes to
Horizon Portal? For example, which directory to store the files, how to
enable boostrap themes versus the defaults, etc.

This is just to skin/theme the overall portal and has nothing to do with
creating dashboard/panels such as Project/Admin/Identity..  Lastly it is
using Mirantis Openstack - Mitaka release.

I recently purchase theme from WrapBootstrap.com and thought I should check
here for any tips.
(I purchased INSPINIA theme which has SCSS, AngularJS, etc. files....
https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/inspinia-responsive-admin-theme-WB0R5L90S)

Thanks!