[Openstack] Xenial / Mitaka = Instance failed network setup / nova.compute.manager Unauthorized

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:02:17 UTC 2016

FIXED!! I knew it was a typo somewhere!   LOL

https://github.com/tmartinx/svauto/commit/40ce6566cd0e6435cf75bb34116b6c3bacbeaf02

Thank you guys!

Sorry about the buzz on TWO mail lists...

At least, now we know that Nova silent fail on its start up, if somethings
aren't configured according... And there is no verification steps to test
the communication between Nova and Neutron.

 Mitaka is working now on Xenial! YAY!!

I'm about to commit changes to enable OpenvSwitch with DPDK and multi-node
deployments, fully automated!

Cheers!
Thiago