[Openstack] Default security groups

Jagga jagga13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:34:20 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is a way for us to change what the default security group looks like for new projects without having to change it manually.  Basically I want to make sure that when a new project is created it automatically gets a minimal set of our standard rules.  Is there a way I can do this?

Also changing the default security group in one project should not change anything for another project right?  Meaning even though the default security group shares the same name between projects/tenants it is specific to only that one project.

Thanks.