[Openstack] Modifying Horizion Dashboard

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Fri Apr 1 06:53:50 UTC 2016

Cool , thanks actually I am looking for kind a RBAC per user and ready to
use interface , but thanks I will check it ;)
Thanks again
vM

From:  Sudhakar Gariganti <sudhakar.gariganti at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday 1 April 2016 at 07:23
To:  Jaime Guerrero <jaimguer at gmail.com>
Cc:  Vahric Muhtaryan <vahric at doruk.net.tr>, "openstack at lists.openstack.org"
<openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Subject:  Re: [Openstack] Modifying Horizion Dashboard

Hello Vahric,

Even the 2nd req of yours is quite straightforward. Here is the area of code
to modify:
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/stable/kilo/openstack_dashboard/da
shboards/project/instances/workflows/create_instance.py#L153

Basically, the above source file resides in your controllers, it typically
located deep inside /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/.......

After making the changes in your controller(s), restart your apache (or
whichever webserver horizon is running behind) and you should have the
desired output.

Hope you can now figure out to address any more of your requirements as
well.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhakar.