[Openstack] Devstack multinode setup integration with Opendaylight

saurabh suman 90.suman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 06:39:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a working 2 node openstack setup through devstack. Controller +
Compute + Opendaylight -> 192.168.10.1 and  Compute -> 192.168.10.2

I have br-int and br-tun on both compute and controller node with their
manager set to ODL and each bridge is connected to controller, as evident
from ODL GUI.

*On controller node*:

[image: Inline image 1]

On Compute node

[image: Inline image 1]

I am able to create a network.But when I launch a cirros VM, in the logs I
see, *udhcpc (v1.21.1) started Sending discover... Sending discover...
Sending discover...*

My DHCP server is running with IP 10.20.30.2 (IP allocated from network
created) and corresponding tap device is attached to br-int. when I run
ovs-ofctl dump-ports br-int , I do not see any traffic going to dhcp tap
though tap device created for VM is sending packets.

After few minutes "lease fail" message is displayed and IP is not allocated
to VM.

Can anyone help me out here.

Regards,

Saurav