[Openstack] [openstack] [ironic] how it works

Shinobu shinobu.kj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:15:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how ironic works. To do that, I'm reading python
scripts for that components. I have couple of questions.

Of course I have testing environment to execute "ironic blah blah,
whatever". But my final ToDo is always to read, and understand source codes.

 1.What do you do to understand a new component.
 2.Where do you start to read.
 3.How do you understand how do new components exactly work.
 4.Etc

I know that my question above is quite annoying. I would like to know your
thoughts which woudl be great help.

 Shinobu

--
Email: