[Openstack] Building DevStack

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Thu Sep 3 00:57:12 UTC 2015

Be aware that there is a "screen" session running with each of the
services. If you go to the appropriate screen in the screen session and
then "Ctrl-C" therein and hit up arrow return, you'll basically be
restarting just that service.

This may be out of date but give it a try:

http://www.rushiagr.com/blog/2013/06/05/linux-screens-in-devstack/