[Openstack] Documentaiton Status Openstack Liberty

Joerg Streckfuss openstack at dirtyhack.org
Thu Oct 29 13:05:17 UTC 2015

Dear list,

i've just made my first openstack experiences with a three node
testsetup and openstack kilo. The whole environment was virtualized, so
I had to use nested virtualization.

Now I have 3 real servers and I want to repeat my setup but with an
actual release of openstack liberty. My servers are running CentOS 7.
But the installation docs for openstack liberty and centos are not yet
available.

Is it save to use the old docs for kilo or should I wait for the release
of the liberty docs?

Regards,

Joerg