[Openstack] [Metrics] New dashboard showing code contributions to OpenStack

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Sun Oct 25 21:57:25 UTC 2015

I wouldn't say "better" or "worse", because I don't know. My guess is
that it depends on what do you look for. Maybe the Kibana-based
approach is more flexible, because Kibana is *very* flexible. But at
the same time you're a bit constrained by what Kibana proposes.

Some hints on how this flexibility can be useful are described in
another blog post about using Kibana with Gerrit data:

http://blog.bitergia.com/2015/10/22/understanding-the-code-review-proce
ss-in-openstack/

In any case, if anyone interested in discussing these topics is coming
to Tokyo, you're more than welcome to the OpenStack Engineering Metrics
BOF, on Wednesday: http://sched.co/4MZe

Saludos,

	Jesus.