[Openstack] Liberty address-scope

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:16:10 UTC 2015

I suspect that extension appeared in the list while updating the
installation guide using pre-release packages. I don't see it in my lab
environment with release packages. In any case, I don't think it is causing
your problem. Can you elaborate on "router is not able to see the public
network" and what troubleshooting steps you have taken for it?