[Openstack] nova + mod_wsgi or uwsgi ?

Dimitri John Ledkov dimitri.j.ledkov at intel.com
Tue Oct 13 14:38:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have been pondering how to deploy Nova components as pure WSGI apps.

Following something like:

http://andy.mc.it/2013/07/apache2-mod_wsgi-openstack-pt-2-nova-api-os-compute-nova-api-ec2/

Doesn't seem to work with Kilo / Liberty releases.

Is there any wsgi like configs available somewhere that would give me
an "application=" py files that I can deploy with apache+mod_wsgi,
and/or nginx+uwsgi?

I have seen mentions that devstack supposedly has it, and/or nova git
repositories... but i'm failing to find it. Could you please help me?

Something like the keystone's "admin" and "main" files that are
deployable as wsgi apps.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.
73 sleeps till Christmas, or less

https://clearlinux.org
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.