[Openstack] Fwd: (no subject)

Ayushi Kumar ayushi.03march at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:16:54 UTC 2015

Hi ,

Thanks Nithish for the reply .However  it is still unclear to me.
 *Some  of the  questions whose answers are unclear and  I am looking
forward to the answers.*

1. where we can not  use object storage(if possible give specific examples)

2 .In my* laptop* ,what do I use ,*object storage or block storage* to
store my photos if opentstack is not installed.

3. if my  openstack architecture does not have cinder and swift installed
 then where does the image gets stored and how

4. In openstack  if I have an *ubuntu image and it is password locked * and
i don't know the password , how will I come to     know it

5. In openstack installation ,if I have a *separate network node*  then how
does* my controller come to know* about it that        network node is
running on which node.
6. what does* block storage* mean if I talk about my laptop and the things
I store like database,images,movies,songs. .