[Openstack] [ Trove in OpenStack ]

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Oct 9 12:45:18 UTC 2015

There are several sources of information including .

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/trove/dev/manual_install.html
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/trove/dev/install.html

The #openstack-trove IRC channel is another resource, stop by and you'll find a number of people who can give you a hand.

Distribution providers also have their own documentation, as does Tesora (full disclosure, I work for Tesora).

Thanks, hope that helps.

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar, CTO