[Openstack] Cinder - Ceph RADOS with libvirt+Xen Project

Leandro Mendes theflockers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 04:13:24 UTC 2015

Hi Adam, actually i already moved from cloudstack. Some things related do
architecture wasn't fitting well regarding my envirment and OpenStack
solves a hundred % of my problems.

My deployment is working well with Gluster, but i would like to make it
work with Ceph.

At this time, moving back to cloudstack is not an option. Maybe move to
kvm, but first i'd like to try a little more.